X-Ray & Ultrasound at Your Home
Medix at Home was established in 2016 to service the needs of home-bound patients who find it physically and/or psychologically taxing because of advanced age or physical limitations.
Offering X-Ray and Ultrasound portable procedures. Only licensed professionals using state of the art 21st century equipment. Compliant with HIPAA, IEMA, and AHIMA guidelines. Striving for excellence in customer service, turn-around time, and reliability.
Our service eliminates much hassle, risk, and time⎯ no more triaging, no more waiting rooms, and no more endless paperwork! With the added convenience of in-home care, patients have a greater peace of mind, knowing they are being treated in the safety, familiarity, and comfort of their own home.
We have constructed in Medix at Home a special logistic system that is based on an expert medical team, the most advanced and innovative medical technology and equipment and attentive personnel.
Radiation on the X-ray device is reduced and the imaging itself is carried out using stat-of-the-art technology. Immediately after completion of the imaging, the finding are sent online to the center of decoding .A doctor inspects the imaging and a decryption report id sent to the subject.
The Medix at Home service is unique and has been approved by the Israeli Ministry of Health. The equipment used by the company has been approved by the FDA.
Medix at Home is managed by licensed professionals in the field of management and simulation in Israel, with years of experience in the field.
- Zvi Alon’ director of the imaging department, is a specialist in diagnostic imaging, with 20 years’ experience in senior imaging positions.
- alex Aharonson, the chief radiographer, is certified in Radiation Safety, with more than 30 years of experience in imaging, radiology, as director of senior X-ray institutes.
- Elhanan Hacohen, CEO of Medix at Home with years of experience in the medical and public administration. Was the CEO and vice president of the Hebrew University. Prior to that, he served as the administrative director and senior member of the Sheba Medical Center.
The company provides x-ray and ultrasound services in the following medical areas:
- Orthopedics x-ray – x-ray of the spine to identify fractures and\or degenerative processes.
- Heart and respiratory system – x-ray of the chest to check for dangerous infections, difficulties in breathing etc.
- Basin – highly crucial among elderly, to check the possible damage when falling on this area.
- Sinuses – to check for sinusitis origins.
- Doppler ultrasound.
- Soft tissues ultrasound.
- Orthopedics ultrasound.
- Thyroid ultrasound.
- And many more.
Medix at Home services include:
- Arriving at the patient’s home
- Perform the examination by a doctor or a qualified technician
- Decoding by a senior radiologist from Medix at Home center
- Advice and support for further treatment and availability for each question
Medix at Home is using a PACS system for sharing the medical information in the safest way. It is a close and secure communication network that enables sharing and transmission of information between doctors and hospitals.
Access to the system is given to the medical team that receives specific authorization.